Following the success of the previous seven editions of NanoInnovation, the promoters, AIRI - Associazione Italiana per la Ricerca Industriale and Associazione NanoItaly, are pleased to announce the eighth edition of the conference, which will be held
from 18 to 22 September 2023
in the traditional venue of the Renaissance Cloister by Sangallo at the Faculty of Civil and Industrial Engineering of Sapienza University of Rome - Via Eudossiana 18.
In the 2023 edition of NanoInnovation, special emphasis will be placed on the PNRR, with specific focus on energy transition, digital transition, circular economy, but also biomedicine and much more. The event represents the national meeting place for the wide and multidisciplinary community involved in the development of nanotechnologies and their integration with other key enabling technologies (KETs), in all application fields. The event is designed to inform all interested players:
- Researchers, technologists, managers, entrepreneurs and investors can share their experiences, opinions and expectations about the role of nanotechnologies for future innovations
- Professionals and business operators can better understand how to take advantage from the use and application of nano-related products.
- Young researchers, PhDs and students can gather latest insights on scientific and technical developments in nanotechnologies
- Media and the public can have an overview of concrete and up-to-date applications of nanotechnologies
The 2023 event will be based on the well-established tradition of co-organizers and partners sharing the coordination of technical thematic symposia, workshops, schools, joint events, trainings, and further interesting initiatives.
The participation is free for all visitors upon online registration!
The structure of the four-days event includes as usual:
- Scientific Plenary Sessions (with the presence of national and international experts and personalities)
- Parallel Scientific and Technical Lectures
- Parallel thematic symposia (poster and oral presentations on selected topics)
- Update trainings, Schools, Joint Events and Special Events
- Networking event (to directly connect operators active in research and innovation and interested to cooperation opportunities - R2B, B2B)
- Satellite events (independently organized by external organizations/companies and armonized in the conference frame)
- Exhibition area, with the presence of companies, universities and research centres, where producers can provide detailed information on the most innovative products of the nanotech world and researchers can illustrate to companies the results of their research.
The organizers will structure the event with the aim of ensuring broad participation, maintaining a hybrid structure, allowing both physical presence and remote participation.
As in the past, the conference organization and program are overseen by Four Committees, including acknowledged experts from the scientific and industrial community:
- Organizing Committee
- Steering Committee
- Programme Committee
- Honorary Committee
Visit our website: www.nanoinnovation2023.eu