Following the success of NanoInnovation 2019, the promoting organizations, Italian Association for Industrial Research (AIRI) and NanoItaly Association are delighted to announce the fifth edition of the event, which will be held in September, 15-18 in the traditional venue of the Renaissance Cloister by Sangallo at the Faculty of Civil and Industrial Engineering of “Sapienza” University of Rome in Via Eudossiana 18.
NanoInnovation is the national meeting place for the wide and multidisciplinary community involved in the development of nanotechnologies and their integration with other key enabling technologies (KETs), in all application fields. The event represents a unique opportunity of meeting for University, Research and Entrepreneurial system, a discussion platform, where researchers, technologists, entrepreneurs and investors can meet and share experiences, opinions and expectations about the growing role of nanotechnologies in the evolution of other key enabling technologies, towards a sustainable development from a social, environmental and economic point of view.
Main goals of NanoInnovation 2020 are:
- Providing a meeting place for academia, research, policy makers, companies, and business operators
- Displaying the state of art developments in applied research on Key Enabling Technologies
- Acting as showcase of innovations related to KETs
- Promoting knowledge transfer and co-creation processes among different R&D players and sectors
- Offering capacity building and training opportunities for both scholars and professionals
NanoInnovation 2020 is addressed to research organizations, universities, companies, investors, and institutions together with economic operators, professionals, policy makers, media and any other stakeholder interested in the recent developments of nanotechnologies and KETs. Participation of student, PhD student and young researchers is welcomed and will be favoured in different ways.
The participation is free, upon online registration
The event offers several ways of participation and active involvement, including oral/poster presentations of original research and innovation results in the parallel symposiums, organization of technical-scientific symposiums and satellite events, organization and participation in training initiatives and showcase of activities and products in a booth in the exhibition area. Selected scientific papers will be published on a special issue of AIP Conference Proceedings (open access, indexed on all major archives including WoS and Scopus).
The event includes different type of initiatives, in order to account the needs of a wide range of audiences:
- Plenary Sessions, talks from acknowledged national and international experts
- Workshops, poster and oral presentations on selected themes
- Update training, organized in collaboration with professional orders
- Networking event, with research/business players to promote cooperation
- Satellite events, on new techniques, equipment and products
- Exhibition area, to showcase innovative products and research and innovation activities
The event is managed by the following Committees, including recognized experts from scientific and industrial communities:
- Organizing Committee
- Steering Committee
- Programme Committee
- Honorary Committee
The list of Committees members is available on the event website.
For further information, please contact the Organizing Secretariat:
and visit our website: